The spores that carry the disease live for months, and you have to use bleach to kill them. Normal cleaning supplies won't do it. I got most of my info from the Center of Disease Control's website. If you watch The Walking Dead you probably know the place I'm talking about.
Here is a cheesy yet informative video that talks more about C Diff.
I recently went shopping for Tig at some random heath foods store, I cried for her a little on the inside as I realized there was no ice cream on this list. This is what a survivor eats:
- organic bananas (6 still a little green on top)
- organic pink lady apples (3)
- organic strawberries
- organic blueberries
- organic red cherries
- organic red grapes
- raw plain cashews
- brown free range large eggs (6) call me and i'll help you w/this
- organic avacado
- amy's organic soup- lentil and lentil veg -low sodium if possible (4)
- large blue diamond almond breeze almond mild UNSWEETENED ORIGINAL (4)
- hemp milk (2)
- oat meal w/flax seeds
- kombucha- green (6)
- coconut water- (10) call me and i'll help you pick this out
- and if you have some bags in your car, use those. if not, please don't let them double bag any of this.
On a professional note, I didn't really need to call for help about the eggs, but did anyway just to be thorough. Also I'm proud to say, non of the groceries were double bagged.